.jpg)

Erhan and I enjoyed a wonderful holiday season in 2009 full of family and amazing food. There was only one day of snow, which luckily hit after Christmas but unfortunately trapped Erhan downtown for countless hours. I loved having Dallas home on holiday break. I got to see him whenever I wanted and it was such a special treat. We had a fun trip to Wunderland that Erhan got to join in on, and some well needed time together just the three of us. I love spending time with my boys.
.jpg)
On December 7th, Erhan and I found out we were having a son. We have decided to name him "Finn William" and we have been counting down the days until his arrival. New Years Eve was a quiet one, with us having Chinese take out in front of the TV with Dick Clark. We left town for Seattle on January 1st for a long overdue trip away. We stayed four nights in our favorite part of town, took in a museum, a movie and enjoyed some great meals out. My birthday this year was a fun celebration, as was Erhan's.

As of lately, we are getting the nursery ready, combining our office spaces into one, and trying to save as much money as we can before our little one's arrival. In a few days, I will be 28 weeks along, and starting my third trimester. Time is going by so quickly. Mom and I are planning my baby shower for the first day of spring, and creating home made invitations with a 60's theme. Erhan and I have been counting down the days until we have Finn in our lives. This is such an exciting time for all of us.
Valentines Day is just around the corner. I'm looking forward to a romantic dinner out, and to enjoying these last couple of weeks of quiet shared by just the two of us. Spring brings so many wonderful surprises. I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment